Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I love drama!



I love watching dramas. It is a tonic in my life. When I was young, I watched the drama which I liked much so many times that I learned dialogues by heart. There are some dramas I got impressed very much, for example, ‘Damo’, ‘The time of dog and wolf’, ‘My name if Kim-SamSoon’ and so on. 
When I am watching drama I became the main character of the drama. So I feel like the main character. Then I can experience other lives different from reality. How fantastic it is? I can be anyone in the drama, for example, dancer, player, lawyer and so on. Also I can fall in love with the handsome actors in the drama!
When I was young I liked only good characters. However, as time goes by, I realized that bad character had also their inevitable reason for their characteristics. In these days, I don’t like the dichotomous drama which is divided into just good and evil. I prefer the drama in which each character has their distinctive characteristics and charm and the series of event is organic.
When I see drama, I feel that I want to make my own drama. I ask myself seeing the movie scenes that how I shoot those scenes if I were the director of the drama. The writer of a drama is also one of my future dreams.(I have many future dreams which makes me confused) It seems very nice that the story I write can be shown to everybody who watch the drama so I can give them inspirations and impressions.
Anyway, I tend to introduce some dramas in my blog as I did in on the first post. Let’s enjoy dramas together!!

 
A director of a drama and actresses

 

No comments:

Post a Comment