Monday, November 15, 2010

It's fall!


In these days, I’m exhausted about the endless homework. When I see the maple and ginkgo trees, I want to travel somewhere throwing out everything I am holding on. I’m worrying about all the red and yellow leaves are fall down soon. I hope the trees hold their leaves longer. Before all the leaves all fall down, I want to leave.
Over half of this semester has passed already. Time goes very well. When I was young, my aunt said that the faster time passed, the older people gets. At that time I thought it is nonsense. But, in these days I think it’s true. The time in university goes faster than one in middle school or high school.  I’m afraid of the speed of time. I can prevent it from flowing but just watch it passes. How week a human being is! I think I am in the mood of fall to say so. As time passes fast, I want spend the time which is given to me preciously and meaning fully.
It’s too cold these days. I thing the weather in Koreas is getting stranger. The summer is too hot and it cool down suddenly. It seems probably influenced by the Global warming. The fall is very short. It’s said. Even if I love winter, but too short fall is sad news. As the leave, the trees’ cloth peeled out steadily, the tree seems lonely and solemn. As it gets colder and the trees become more naked, my mind becomes cold. I seem to be the girl who enjoys the solitude of fall.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't see any signal of fall this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the pictures :)
    i also like the roads that surround our campus.
    yellow and red leaves make it a very pleasant driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hai
    I agree with you. This fall was too short. I felt as if this winter comes right after this summer according to the weather. Only the red and yellow leaps on the trees and my mind were the evidnece of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @minseok
    Yes, red and yellow trees are very beautiful in our campus. Do you drive well? I envy you :) I hope I get a driver's license next year.

    ReplyDelete